Search In Progress
Processing your RequestYour personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
OUR Customer Bill of Rights
Quad City Safety is dedicated to follow these objectives:
- The Customer is our Employer.
- The Customer can rely on All of us.
- The Customer gets an answer within a day.
- The Customer is sure they are understood by Us.
- The Customers expectations are exceeded.
- The Customer can contact us at any time.
- The Customer is offered cost saving solutions.
- The Customer's criticism helps us improve.
- We are proud to have this Customer as a Customer.
- The Customer remains OUR Customer.
Terms and Conditions
Net 30 days from date of invoice
A service charge of 1-1/2% (18% Yearly)
Major Credit Cards Accepted
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfers) can be arranged
All damage must be reported at time of receipt. Short pays or damage not reported, will not be accepted.
All prices are subject to change without notice. We cannot be held responsible for errors in printing.
We make no representation in warranty, expressed or implied, arising out of or in connection with the sale, manufacture, delivery or use of any products offered in this catalog.
Goods ordered in error, must be returned within 30 days of receipt, at customers expense and are subject to a 15% restocking change. All goods must be new and in unopened original packaging.
Goods shipped in error may be returned within 10 days for full credit. All returns must be accompanied by a returned goods authorization. Special stock order and non-stock items are subject to Mfg. return policy, etc.