Click Here to Learn How Quad City Safety is Prioritizing Customer and Associate Safety During COVID-19
Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Icon™ Hi-Viz Apparel
ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket, coat and Class E compliant overalls. Premium, breathable high-viz outerwear in fluorescent material for excellent daytime visibility with 2" silver reflective tape for 360° nighttime conspicuity. Includes comfortable mesh/taffeta lining and stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection. Test Method ASTM E96.
Jacket and coat feature:
• Overhead shoulder design for maximum freedom of movement
• 2-Way zipper/storm-fly front with throat guard to seal out wind and rain
• Roll-a-way adjustable hood in collar design
• Full-vented cape back with D-ring access for fall protection harness
• Pockets: hand warmers on sides, front cargo with hook and loop closures, front radio with clear badge holder, and inner breast with zipper closure
• Elastic cuffs on jacket with hook and loop take-up straps on sleeves
• Jacket has tapered sweep with adjustable elastic drawcord for added protection
• (2) Mic tabs
• Jacket has black front and cuffs to help conceal dirt
• Snap-fly front and snap take-ups at waist
• Hook and loop take-up straps on leg cuffs
• Heavy-duty suspenders with quick-release buckles and crossover
• Snap-fly front
• Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
• Side openings with flap closure
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm and/or cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.