Click Here to Learn How Quad City Safety is Prioritizing Customer and Associate Safety During COVID-19
Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Single Gas Clip Plus
Designed and tested for use in coldest and hottest environments. Only authorized personnel can place detector in “hibernate” mode, which allows detector to be placed in rested state when not in use. Perfect for seasonal/turnaround contractors or rental fleets. When job or turnaround is finished, simply sync unit with IR Link or SGC Dock to place in rested state. When ready to use again, simply press power button to reactivate. With the SGC Plus, you only pay for the months detector is in use. Features adjustable alarm set points and real-time gas reading capability, 50% larger battery capacity, two-way IR communications for event downloads, programmable unit identification and “bump check” confirmation/identification. Measures 3.37" H x 1.97" W x 1.15" D. Complies with EMC directives 2004/108/EC IP67. Certified for use in Class I, Division 1, Groups A,B,C and D hazardous areas. IEC Certificate: IECEX: Ex ia IIC T4. ETL/cETL certification to UL® 913 and CAN/CSA - C22.2 No. 157.
• Temperature: H2S: -40° C to +50° C/-40° F to +122° F; CO: -40° C to +50° C/-40° F to +122° F
• Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing relative humidity
• Alarms: Visual, vibrating, audible (minimum 95 dB)
• Tests: Full function self-test on activation and every 20 hours; continuous automatic battery tests
• Battery life: 2 years at 4 minutes of alarm time per day
• Warranty: 3 years from activation or 24 months of operational life, whichever occurs first; 1 year shelf life
• H2S measuring range: 0-100 ppm; low alarm limit: 10 ppm; high alarm limit: 15 ppm
• CO measuring range: 0-300 ppm; low alarm limit: 35 ppm; high alarm limit: 200 ppm