Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Single Gas Clip
Designed and tested for use in coldest and hottest environments. Ready to withstand harshest working conditions in order to provide quality worker safety. Features unmatched sensor reliability for H2S, CO, or O2, adjustable alarm set points and real-time gas reading capability, 50% larger battery capacity, 0.1 ppm resolution for sensor and display, two-way IR comms. for event downloads, bump tests and updates, programmable unit identification and “bump check” confirmation/identification. Measures 3.37" H x 1.97" W x 1.15" D. Complies with EMC directives 2004/108/EC IP67. Certified for use in Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D hazardous areas. IEC Certificate: IECEX: EX ai IIC T4 ETL/cETL certification to UL® 913 and CAN/CSA - C22.2 No. 157.
• Temperature: H2S: -40° C to +50° C/-40° F to +122° F; CO: -40° C to +50° C/-40° F to +122° F; O2: -35° C to +50° C/-31° F to +122° F
• Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing relative humidity
• Alarms: Visual, vibrating, audible (minimum 95 dB)
• Tests: Full function self-test on activation and every 20 hours; continuous automatic battery tests
• Battery life: 2 years at 4 minutes of alarm time per day
• Warranty: 2 years from activation; 1 year shelf life
• H2S measuring range: 0-100 ppm; low alarm limit: 10 ppm; high alarm limit: 15 ppm
• CO measuring range: 0-300 ppm; low alarm limit: 35 ppm; high alarm limit: 200 ppm
• O2 measuring range: 0-30% (volume); low alarm limit: 19.5%; high alarm limit: 23.5%